Jesus lives forever

Jesus lives forever
"I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me." Gl 2, 20.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Why is my family like this?

Jesus says (Matthew 10, 32):

'So if anyone declares himself for me
in the presence of human beings,
I will declare myself for him
in the presence of my Father in heaven.'

And He continues (Matthew 10, 33 - 39):

'But the one who disowns me
in the presence of human beings,
I will disown in the presence of my Father in heaven.
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth:
it is not peace I have come to bring,
but a sword.
For I have come to set son against father,
daughter against mother,
daughter-in-law against mother-in-law;
a person's enemies will be the members
of his own household.
No one who prefers father or mother to me is worthy of me.
No one who prefers son or daughter to me is worthy of me.
Anyone who does not take his cross
and follow in my footsteps is not worthy of me.
Anyone who finds his life will lose it;
anyone who loses his life for my sake will find it.'

Do your family do wrong things?
  • They don't give alms for poor.
  • They want to be rich.
  • They think money provides happiness.

Believe it! Jesus will declare Himself for you in presence of God.

But, if you may help your family then Jesus will raise you up to the heaven.

Jesus loves you with the Holy Spirit that's the love of the own God.

Ask for the Holy Spirit and you will receive what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment