Jesus lives forever

Jesus lives forever
"I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me." Gl 2, 20.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Do I have afraid?



Why cannot I talk about God?

God wants to talk with us and using us.

Jesus says (Luke 9, 26s):

"For if anyone is ashamed of me and of my words,
of him the Son of man will be ashamed
when he comes in his own glory
and in the glory of the Father and the holy angels.
'I tell you truly, there are some standing here
who will not taste death
before they see the kingdom of God.'"

You can help yourself and God, too. You just need to accept the Holy Spirit in your life.

Read the last and pray the Invocation of the Holy Spirit.

God loves you and He wants to live in your life, but you have to say "yes, I accept you, my Father. Come, let's to live together!".

I know a music in Portuguese (here):

When the loneliness hurt in me
When my past did not go for me
When I could not understand the life
You came to understand for me

When my eyes could not see
Your secure hand helped me to walk
When I had no more love in the chest
Your love helped me to love


Ask the Holy Spirit and God will come to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment