Jesus lives forever

Jesus lives forever
"I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me." Gl 2, 20.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Blessed Mother Teresa: stories never told before... a new book about this awesome poor people lover

This is the link for the site: Blessed Mother Teresa: stories never told before...

Mother Teresa has been an example of faith and devotion to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, she loved poorest people as Jesus Himself, following His divine advice (Matthew 18, 4s):

"And so, the one who makes himself as
little as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of Heaven.
Anyone who welcomes one little child like this in my name welcomes me."


God is the source of all love, let's ask Him to make our hearts full of this love.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment