Jesus lives forever

Jesus lives forever
"I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me." Gl 2, 20.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Woman is alive because she didn't make an abortion

Here is a prove, one more, life is always the best choice.

Nobody has any right to kill another one, and this woman knows it. She is really a woman of courage, like Saint Gianna Beretta, they chose the life.

Let's think about family's fear, they had long time of nervousness, but this felling was rewarded with too much happiness and joy.

I'd like to write more, but the histories say about themselves, I don't need to say anything more.

I just ask you, what would be Michele's face if she had an abortion? I guess she wouldn't be happy with her daughters.


The girls are beautiful... Congratulations Michele!

No comments:

Post a Comment