Jesus lives forever

Jesus lives forever
"I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me." Gl 2, 20.

Monday, May 17, 2010

One priest more...

Read this. Now, think: will the news talk about Father Thomas Remedios Fernandes?

He's a real priest, who loves more his sheep than himself.

Maybe, people will forget him, but God never will forget what Father Thomas Remedios Fernandes did.

This is our hope, people usually prefer to see bad things, but God always loves good things, and He's our Salvation.

Public opinion is important, God's opinion is all.

Public judgment is hard, God's judgment is forever.

Jesus and St. Peter talked like this (John 21, 15-17):

"When they had eaten,
Jesus said to Simon Peter,
'Simon son of John,
do you love me more than these others do?'
He answered, 'Yes, Lord, you know I love you.'
Jesus said to him, 'Feed my lambs.'
A second time he said to him,
'Simon son of John, do you love me?'
He replied, 'Yes, Lord, you know I love you.'
Jesus said to him, 'Look after my sheep.'
Then he said to him a third time,
'Simon son of John, do you love me?'
Peter was hurt that he asked him a third time,
'Do you love me?'
and said,
'Lord, you know everything;
you know I love you.'
Jesus said to him,
'Feed my sheep."

Priests who don't help Jesus' sheep will be judged by Jesus (Matthew 13, 36-42).

"Then, leaving the crowds,
he went to the house;
and his disciples came to him and said,
'Explain to us the parable about the darnel in the field.'
He said in reply,
'The sower of the good seed is the Son of man.
The field is the world;
the good seed is the subjects of the kingdom;
the darnel, the subjects of the Evil One;
the enemy who sowed it, the devil;
the harvest is the end of the world;
the reapers are the angels.
Well then, just as the darnel is gathered up and burnt in the fire,
so it will be at the end of time.
The Son of man will send his angels
and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of falling
and all who do evil,
and throw them into the blazing furnace,
where there will be weeping and grinding of teeth."

Jesus, Son of God, have us mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment