Jesus lives forever

Jesus lives forever
"I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me." Gl 2, 20.

Friday, December 18, 2009

This is my way

I Corinthians 1, 22-24:

"While the Jews demand miracles
and the Greeks look for wisdom,
we are preaching a crucified Christ:
to the Jews an obstacle
they cannot get over,
to the gentiles foolishness,
but to those who have been called,
whether they are Jews or Greeks,
a Christ who is both
the power of God and the wisdom of God."

What was I looking for? The miracles happen when God wants to do them, if my happiness and my faith are in miracles, they aren't permanent.

But, if I believe in the God's love and in a crucified Christ, dead in my place, my faith and my happiness are forever. Matthew 28, 18-20:
"Jesus came up and spoke to them.
He said, 'All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
Go, therefore, make disciples of all nations;
baptise them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
and teach them to observe all the commands I gave you.
And look, I am with you always;
yes, to the end of time.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment