Jesus lives forever

Jesus lives forever
"I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me." Gl 2, 20.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

What's human life?

Genesis 2, 4-7:

"Such was the story of heaven and earth
as they were created.
At the time when Yahweh God made earth and heaven
there was as yet no wild bush on the earth
nor had any wild plant yet sprung up,
for Yahweh God had not sent rain on the earth,
nor was there any man to till the soil.
Instead, water flowed out of the ground
and watered all the surface of the soil.
Yahweh God shaped man from the soil of the ground
and blew the breath of life into his nostrils,
and man became a living being."

But, why do we live? What's our life?

We have a body and a soul, if a finger, or hand, or arm is cut off, then it still as our body but our life isn't there anymore.

When we cut the nails, we don't want to see them. The nails are death now, but cutting the nails is necessary for our health.

So, what does our body alive?

I say: our body is alive while our soul is inside. The life holds our soul in our body.

When anybody dies the soul goes out and can't return.

Only God, He created the life, can make the soul come back to the death body.

Let's read John 11, 38-44:

"Sighing again, Jesus reached the tomb:
it was a cave with a stone to close the opening.
Jesus said, 'Take the stone away.'
Martha, the dead man's sister, said to him,
'Lord, by now he will smell;
this is the fourth day since he died.'
Jesus replied,
'Have I not told you that if you believe
you will see the glory of God?'
So they took the stone away.
Then Jesus lifted up his eyes and said:
Father, I thank you for hearing my prayer.
I myself knew that you hear me always,
but I speak for the sake of all
these who are standing around me,
so that they may believe
it was you who sent me.
When he had said this,
he cried in a loud voice,
'Lazarus, come out!'
The dead man came out,
his feet and hands bound with strips of material,
and a cloth over his face.
Jesus said to them,
'Unbind him, let him go free.' "

Look, Jesus is God. God has power over the human life. He can make the soul return to the death body.

So, why do we die?

Our life is a travel, we should learn how to be what God wants that we be.

When the time is over, like a game, God will judge us.

Remember, God is the richest in mercy. He always is trying to teach us what we should be and do. He went to the cross because He wants to be with us.

He created us because He loves us.

We live because God wants it.

No comments:

Post a Comment