Jesus lives forever

Jesus lives forever
"I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me." Gl 2, 20.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Celebrate, Jesus lives among us

I was praying and God "sings" a music called Celebrate (Celebrai, in Portuguese).

I felt that God wants a translation of this music to English, so:

Celebrate

Celebrate to Christ, Celebrate. Celebrate to Christ, Celebrate.

He resurrected, He resurrected, and He lives forever! He resurrected, He resurrected, and He lives forever!

Let's celebrate! Let's celebrate!

Let's celebrate because God resurrected our Lord.

_______________________

This is a free translation. The music is very convenient for the Easter because we celebrate the resurrection of Christ.

Here you can listen the music in Portuguese. The song starts on the female voice.

Marcos Goes - Celebrai a cristo


C'mon everybody, let's celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment