Jesus lives forever

Jesus lives forever
"I am alive; yet it is no longer I, but Christ living in me." Gl 2, 20.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pagans cultures

Actually, we see a lot of objects related with non-Christan cultures like Spiritualism or cultures from Africa and Asia.

Who wants to be Hindu, Buddhist, Spiritualist, Ubanda, etc... don't need to be discriminated, but we, Christians, should teach the true of Jesus Christ.

Who knows the Holy Spirit's Charisms (like me), we have to show the gifts of the Holy Spirit to strengthen the Church.

The apostles were full of Holy Spirit and they did miracles like Jesus, because Jesus was with them.

If you believe, then Jesus is with you too. Jesus does miracles by my hands because I believe in Him.

Let's say: "My Lord, Jesus Christ, I believe in you and in your word. I want to be just your. Do your desire in my life, in my sexuality, in my affectivity, in my relationships and in my family. I believe in your love and I want it."

The true love comes from God, in Jesus Christ. Look the cross and receive the love.


He gone to the cross for save your life, but you need receive Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment